This is a comprehensive breathing, oral myofunctional, posture and health assessment:
- It identifies different forms of dysfunctional breathing using various measurement tools that assess the biochemical, biomechanical and stress related aspects of breathing.
- Orofacial myofunctional evaluation. Looks at the capacity and function of the airway, tongue, nose and lips.
- Looks at posture and screens for muscular skeletal imbalances.
- Looks at general health and medical history to identify causes of posture, breathing and airway problems.
- Determines the best course of action for treatment. This might be a breathing therapy and breathing retraining. However in some cases a multi-disciplinary approach is necessary and you may need to see another type of practitioner such as a dentist, ear, nose and throat physician, allergy specialist, osteopath, psychologist or sleep specialist