What is Breathing Basics?
The Breathing Basics routine is a breathing and movement sequence that looks and feels in some ways like a very relaxed yoga session.
Sessions last for 90 minutes and include floor exercises, sitting, walking and standing practices.
The sequence is based on rehabilitation principles of
- neurodevelopmental progression
- motor learning
What are the benefits?
Regular practice of the Breathing Basics:
- improves posture, core stability and movement patterns,
- relaxes your nervous systems
- helps you to maintain an optimal and “functional” breathing during daily life.
- Restores nasal and diaphragmatic breathing
Who are the practice sessions for?
All are welcome.
Where and When:
5-6.30pm Sunday 25 March 2108 Register now
5-6.30pm Sunday 22 April 2108 Register now