Topics to be discussed include
- Why sleep apnea is not just about anatomy.
- Understanding the neurological physiological traits that contribute to sleep apnea.
- How dysfunctional breathing contributes to sleep apnea.
- Breathing retraining and neuroplasticity training for sleep apnea
- Individualizing breathing retraining for sleep apnea
Breathing that is relaxed and functional does not over-involve shoulder muscles. On the other hand, breathing that is dysfunctional often includes an excessive amount of up and down shoulder movement. A lifetime of dysfunctional breathing canDetails