The diaphragm – whole body effects (tip to toes and mouth and nose)
Think of breathing and if you are even slightly anatomically literate you will probably think of the diaphragm. This major muscle of breathing influences all other breathing muscles. It changes the shape and size ofDetails
Does tongue tie cause mouth breathing in children?
Correcting mouth breathing is a top priority in my work with children with breathing, sleep, postural and behavioral issues.
The list of problems that mouth breathing contributes to is long. Children who mouth breathe are much more prone toDetails
Podcast with Lynda Griparic – How breathing therapy can change your life
In this episode we cover;
- What Buteyko breathing is and what are other forms of breathing techniques
- How dysfunctional breathing affects digestive function
- What some signs of dysfunctional breathing might look like
- How dysfunctional breathing affects our behaviour and mental health
- Why it’s important to breathe through the nose
- How breath affects mitochondrial health
- What Rosalba’s thoughts are on cold therapy, such as Ice baths and face baths
- What Rosalba’s daily breathing practice looks like
- Practical tips for us and so much more