Mindfulness – Living the life you have
This four week course is a great opportunity to explore mindful practice with an engaging combination of theory, experience and informal and formal practice.
Through experience and practice you will explore how:
- to develop greater capacity to choose how you respond to situations, rather than just react
- to cultivate positive emotions
- to interrupt rumination over the past or rehearsing for the future
- to be with difficult emotions
- to reduce stress
- to become more present with those close to you and situations you enjoy.
Classes are lead by Michael Courtney, an experienced Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction teacher
Who are the practice sessions for?
All are welcome. This course is for those who want to discover what mindfulness is all about and also for those who have a mindfulness practice and want to explore it a little more deeply.